Senior Lecturer, Department of Russian Language and Literature
216 Reed Hall
Ph.D. Equivalent, Russian Language and Literature, Kazan State University, Russia
- Introductory Russian
- Intermediate Russian
- Advanced Russian Grammar
- Advanced Russian Through Film
- Russian Word-formation
- Psychology of Language Learning
- Russian Through Film
- Role of Technology in the Classroom
Selected Publications and Conferences
- Learning While Watching. Paper. NEMLA Convention, Boston, MA, March 2013
- Dialects and Slang in Learning Russian through Literature and Film. Paper. NeMLA Convention, Rochester, NY. March 2012.
- Learning Language While Viewing Russian Film. AATSEEL Newsletter. December 2011, pp. 17-18.
- Overcoming Anxiety when Speaking Russian. AATSEEL Newsletter, December 2010, pp. 16-1
- Integrating Songs in the Teaching of Elementary Russian. Paper. NeMLA 40th Convention, Boston, MA, 2009.
- Russian Vocabulary, Schaum's Outline Series (With Ray Parrott). McGraw Hill, New York, 1999.
- The Dean of the Faculty Teaching Award for Visiting and Adjunct Faculty in recognition of outstanding contributions to Dartmouth and career distinction. 2011.
- 2009, European Consortium Grundtvig, Learning Partnership "Languages and Integration through Singing" (Italy, Bulgaria, Rumania, USA).