Office of the Registrar
Phone: (603) 646-xxxx
Fax: (603) 646-xxxx
- Online Course Assessment
How is course assessment related to viewing my grades?
- You will be able to view your grades immediately after submitting your course assessment provided that
- The grades have been submitted to the Registrar’s Office by the professor
- The Registrar’s Office has processed the grades.
- If you choose not to submit an online course assessment, you will need to wait until the fifth day of the next term to view your grades in Banner.
I submitted my course assessment, why can’t I see my grade for the course?
- If you cannot see your grades, either the course grades were not submitted to the Registrar’s Office or the grades have not yet been processed by the Registrar’s Office. Also note that you must submit all assessments before you can view any of your grades.
What if I am taking a course for a credit/no credit grade, do I still have to complete a course assessment?
When can I see my grades if I don’t complete the course assessments?
- You will be able to see your grades on the fifth day of the next term.
What if I submit all the assessments and still can’t see my grades?
- You should contact the Registrar’s Office.
Will my professor see my course assessment before he or she submits my grades?
- No, the professor will only see the assessments after he or she has submitted all grades to the Registrar’s Office.
Last Updated: 7/20/12