Office of the Registrar
Office of the Registrar
6014 McNutt Hall
Hanover, NH 03755-3541
Phone: (603) 646-2246
Fax: (603) 646-2247
Summer 2015 Term Calendar
To view a 2015 yearly calendar for reference purposes, see below or click here.
- June 24-27 Summer term on-line check-in.
- June 25 Summer term classes begin
- June 25 - July 1 First week of schedule adjustment. Permission to add is not necessary unless normally required
- June 25 - August 26 Fall Term course changes
- June 27 Special day of classes lasting from 8:00 a.m. to 12:50 p.m.: courses regularly held in the 10-sequence meet at 8:00 a.m.; in 11-, at 9:15 a.m.; in 12-, at 10:30 a.m.; and in 2-, at 11:45 a.m.. Courses regularly held in other time sequences do not meet
- June 27 Deadline to complete check-in without a $50 late registration fee - check-in must be completed by 11:59 p.m.
- July 1 Deadline for prospective summer term graduates in residence to elect or change to another major or minor
- July 2 - July 8 Second week of schedule adjustment. All courses require Instructor permission in order to add courses
- July 3 Independence Day, College Holiday (no classes held)
- July 9 Final day for delayed check-in (with $50 late fee). Any student not checked-in by the end of this day, but still listed with the enrollment pattern letter R (Residence) for the summer term is liable for administrative withdrawal
- July 9 Final day for each undergraduate to establish official and final two-, three-, or four-course load. Any registered student not officially enrolled in at least two courses becomes liable for administrative withdrawal.
- July 10 Final day for electing use of the Non-Recording Option (NRO)
- July 15 Enrollment Census
- July 30 Mid-term grade reports due for specified undergraduates
- August 6 Final day for dropping a fourth course without a grade notation of "W". (Acknowledgment of instructor required. If dropping a fourth course after this date, one of four eligibilities for a fourth course without extra tuition is exhausted by such action.)
- August 7 Date for submission of degree applications by prospective summer term graduates
- August 11 Interim housing applications due for the break between summer and fall 2015
- August 12 Final day to withdraw from a course; any later request to withdraw from a course requires petition to a special committee. (One of four eligibilities for a fourth course without extra tuition is exhausted by such action after August 6.)
- August 19 Final day to alter grade limit filed under the Non-Recording Option (NRO)
- August 19 Last day in term for holding a major quiz or an hour examination
- August 26 Summer term classes end; start of Pre-Examination Break
- August 26 Final day, prior to the start of fall term classes, for students to make changes in fall term elections
- August 27-28 Pre-Examination Break
- August 29 Final examinations begin
- August 31 Scheduled Final Examinations end
- September 1 Final examination period ends
- September 11 Grades and medians available on the web
Click calendar to enlarge
The information contained herein is accurate as of the date of publication and the officers of the College know of no significant changes to be made in the near future. However, Dartmouth College reserves the right to make such changes as the Trustees, faculty, and officers consider appropriate and in the best interests of the Dartmouth community.