Office of the Registrar
Phone: (603) 646-xxxx
Fax: (603) 646-xxxx
Fall 2011 Term Calendar
- September 19 Advising Day for first year students
- September 20-23 Fall term on-line check-in. Friday, September 23 at 4 p.m. is the deadline to complete check-in without a $50 late registration fee.
- September 20 Convocation at 11:00 a.m.
- September 21 Fall term classes begin at 7:45 a.m.
- September 21-27 First week of schedule adjustment. Permission to add is not necessary unless normally required
- September 23 4 p.m. is the deadline to complete check-in without a $50 late registration fee.
- September 27 Deadline for prospective fall term graduates in residence to elect or change a major or minor
- September 28-Oct. 4 Second week of schedule adjustment. All courses require Instructor permission in order to add courses
- September 29 Final day for delayed check-in (with $50 late fee). Any student not checked-in by the end of this day, but still listed with the enrollment pattern letter R (Residence) for the fall term is liable for administrative withdrawal
- October 4 4 p.m. Final day for each undergraduate to establish official and final two-, three-, or four-course load. Any registered student not officially enrolled in at least two courses becomes liable for administrative withdrawal. If dropping a fourth course after this date, one of three eligibilities for a fourth course without extra tuition is exhausted by such action
- October 5 Final day for electing use of the Non-Recording Option (NRO)
- October 15 Enrollment Census
- October 21-22 Homecoming Weekend
- October 27 Deadline to file completed transfer applications for winter term 2012
- October 28 Final day for students to change their enrollment pattern for winter term from an R (for Residence) without incurring a charge of one hundred dollars ($100) and to be eligible for on-time college housing assignment
- October 28 Winter term housing applications due
- October 28 Mid-term grade reports due for specified undergraduates
- October 28 Date for submission of degree applications by prospective fall term graduates
- October 28 Course Timetable available for the winter term
- November 1 Final day for dropping a fourth course without a grade notation of “W” (Acknowledgment of instructor required. One of three eligibilities for a fourth course without extra tuition is exhausted by such action after October 4.)
- November 2-10 Winter term course election period
- November 10 Final day of winter term course election period
- November 11 Final day to withdraw from a course; any later request to withdraw from a course requires petition to a special committee.
- November 17-December 2 Winter term course change period
- November 18 Final day to alter grade limit filed under the Non-Recording Option (NRO)
- November 18 Last day in term for holding a quiz or an hour examination
- November 21 Interim housing applications due for the break between fall 2011 and winter 2012
- November 22 Thanksgiving recess begins at 5:50 p.m.
- November 28 Thanksgiving recess ends at 7:45 a.m.
- November 30 Fall term classes end at 5:20 p.m.
- December 1-2 Pre-Examination Break
- December 2 Final day, prior to the start of winter classes, for making changes in winter term course elections
- December 3 Final examinations begin
- December 7 Final examinations end
- December 16 Grade reports available on the web
Last Updated: 7/20/12