Office of the Registrar
Office of the Registrar
6014 McNutt Hall
Hanover, NH 03755-3541
Phone: (603) 646-2246
Fax: (603) 646-2247
Winter 2011 Term Calendar
- January 3-6 Winter term on-line check-in. Thursday, January 6 at 4 p.m. is the deadline to complete check-in without a $50 late registration fee.
- January 4 Winter term classes begin at 7:45 a.m.
- January 4-10 First week of schedule adjustment. Permission to add is not necessary unless normally required.
- January 10 Deadline for winter term prospective graduates in residence to elect or change a major or minor.
- January 11-18 Second week of schedule adjustment. Written permission required from instructors of intended new courses.
- January 12 Final day for delayed check-in. Any student not checked-in by the end of this day, but still listed with the enrollment pattern letter R (Residence) for the winter term is liable for administrative withdrawal.
- January 15 Enrollment Census
- January 17 Martin Luther King Jr. Day. Courses regularly held in the 8-, 9-, 10-, 11-, 12-, and 2-sequences moved to their x-periods. Courses held in the 3A-period moved to the 3B-period on Tuesday, January 18. Laboratory sections meet as scheduled (unless otherwise notified by the instructor).
- January 18 4 p.m. Final day for each undergraduate to establish official and final two-, three-, or four-course load. Any registered student not officially enrolled in at least two courses becomes liable for administrative withdrawal.
- January 18 Final day for electing use of the Non-Recording Option (NRO)
- February 4 Deadline to file completed transfer applications for spring term 2011
- February 4 Course Timetable available for the spring term
- February 8 Mid-term grade reports due for specified undergraduates
- February 8 Final day for students to change their enrollment pattern for spring term from an R (for Residence) without incurring a charge of one hundred dollars and to be eligible for on-time college housing assignment
- February 8 Spring term housing applications due
- February 9-17 Spring term course election
- February 11 Date for submission of degree applications by prospective winter and spring graduates
- February 11 Carnival holiday (Classes moved to x-periods)
- February 11 Interim housing applications due for the break between winter and spring 2011
- February 14 Final day for dropping a fourth course without a grade notation of “W.” (Acknowledgment of instructor required. One of three eligibilities for a fourth course without extra tuition is exhausted by such action after January 18)
- February 23 Final day to withdraw from a course; any later request to withdraw from a course requires petition to a special committee
- March 2 Final day to alter grade limit filed under the Non-Recording Option (NRO)
- March 2 Last day in term for holding a quiz or an hour examination
- March 9 Winter term classes end at 5:20 p.m.
- March 9 Final day to file delayed permissions for spring term courses
- March 9 Final day, prior to the start of spring term classes, for making changes in spring term course elections
- March 10-11 Pre-Examination Break
- March 12 Final examinations begin
- March 16 Final examinations end
- March 25 Grade reports available on the web