How to Subscribe to the Undergraduate Academic Calendar
The Undergraduate Academic Calendar on the Registrar's website is now integrated with the general Dartmouth Events Calendar. It may be subscribed to via RSS, or on your own calendar application by following these instructions:
- Go to the Dartmouth home page and click "All Events" (you may have to scroll down).
- Open the "Institutional Events" category, and select "Academic Calendar" on the left side of the page.
- Change the "Audience" selection from "Public" to "Students-Undergraduate."
- Click SUBMIT.
The Academic Calendar events will appear, with three options across the top: "subscribe by rss," "subscribe on calendar," and "download to calendar."
- To place the Academic Calendar on your own calendar application, click "subscribe on calendar," select your calendar application, and follow the instructions from there. You may also download the selected events, or subscribe via RSS feed.
- You may also subscribe to the event feed via email. That option is on the lower left of the main Events page – "Subscribe by Email." You may choose to subscribe to a daily email, or weekly, and either all Public events, or All Events. To see Academic Calendar events, subscribe to All Events, at the frequency you desire (daily or weekly).