Celebrating Undergraduate Research, Scholarship, and Creativity
This spring, we'll celebrate undergraduate research, scholarship, and creativity in a series of events where students share their work and experiences with the Dartmouth community. See event details below or learn more about individual projects from last year on our profiles page. New profiles of current seniors will be posted soon.
"One of the things Dartmouth does best is to provide students with opportunities to collaborate with faculty to create new knowledge both in and out of the classroom. Years after graduating, this is what students remember about their time at the College." -Dean of the Faculty of Arts & Sciences Michael Mastanduno
Dimensions of Dartmouth Student Research Fair
- Friday, April 19, Alumni Hall, 9:30-10:30am
- Presentations and posters showcasing the plethora of research opportunities available at Dartmouth.
President's Undergraduate Research Symposium
- Wednesday, May 22, Berry Library Main Corridor, 4-5:30 pm
- Presentations and posters highlighting honors theses from across the college.
Dean of the Faculty Honors Dinner
- Wednesday, May 22, location TBA, 6 pm
Karen E. Wetterhahn Science Symposium
- Thursday, May 23, location TBA, 4 pm
- Keynote address by Terry Plank '85, followed by an undergraduate poster session.
Arts at Dartmouth Awards Ceremony
- Thursday, May 23, location TBA, 4:30pm
- For more than 36 years, the annual Arts at Dartmouth Award Ceremony has been celebrating the achievements of student artists.
Visit last year's profiles page and look for new profiles soon to learn more about the exciting work of our senior honors students!