Below is a list of my publications, as well as links that will allow you to download pdf versions of the papers.
20) “Law, Morality, and Everything Else: General Jurisprudence as a Branch of Metanormative Theory”, Ethics. Co-authored with Scott Shapiro. (forthcoming). pdf
19) “Negotiating the Meaning of ‘Law’: The Metalinguistic Dimension of the Dispute Over Legal Positivism”, Legal Theory. (forthcoming).
18) “Reasons Internalism”, The Routledge Handbook of Metaethics. Eds. McPherson and Plunkett. Routledge. Co-authored with Errol Lord. (forthcoming). pdf
17) “The Nature and Explanatory Ambitions of Metaethics”, The Routledge Handbook of Metaethics. Eds. McPherson and Plunkett. Routledge. Co-authored with Tristram McPherson. (forthcoming). pdf
16) “Quasi-Expressivism about Statements of Law: A Hartian Theory”, Oxford Studies in Philosophy of Law, Vol. 3. Eds. Gardner, Green, and Leiter. Oxford University Press. Co-authored with Stephen Finlay. (forthcoming). pdf
14) “Conceptual History, Conceptual Ethics, and The Aims of Inquiry: A Framework for Thinking About The Relevance of the History/Genealogy of Concepts to Normative Inquiry”, Ergo. Vol. 3, No. 2, 27-64 (2016). pdf / link
12) “Deliberative Indispensability and Epistemic Justification”, Oxford Studies in Metaethics, Vol. 10. Ed. Shafer-Landau. Oxford University Press. 104-133. Co-authored with Tristram McPherson. (2015). pdf
10) “Antipositivist Arguments from Legal Thought and Talk: The Metalinguistic Response”, Pragmatism, Law, and Language. Ed. Hubbs and Lind. Routledge. 56-75. Co-authored with Tim Sundell. (2014). pdf