Skip to main content
Home >  Who We Serve

International Transfer Students

There are 3 types of transfers:

Transfer to Dartmouth to enter a program of study as a matriculated student working toward a degree.

  • Click here for the F-1 and J-1 Transfer-in form.

"Transfer" to another school during the degree program for a one term individually arranged temporary enrollment.

  • Click here for the F-1 SEVIS enrolled Agreement for TR term.

Transfer from Dartmouth to another school for the purpose of entering another degree-seeking program.

  • Click here for the F-1 transfer-out form.

Last Updated: 5/19/17