Skip to main content

Request for a Dependent Travel Document (DS2019 or I-20)

If you are a currently enrolled or employed Dartmouth student, scholar or faculty member, and would like to bring your spouse or child to the U.S. as your legal dependent, you will need to print out and complete this request form. Please allow one to two weeks for processing.

Last Updated: 3/31/15