Undergraduate Checklist and Timeline - Communications
Step 2 – Communications
- Dartmouth College uses Microsoft Outlook, but you will hear it referred to as “BlitzMail”.
- To access "BlitzMail", admitted students are given an initial password.
- Any person or office can be contacted by e-mail using the following protocol, examples:
Instructions With Regard to the Visa Process
- To request a Form I-20 or DS-2019, students will be directed to the International Student Portal found on Bannerstudent.
- Required documents may be uploaded in the Portal
- Receiving information from the Office of Visa and Immigration Services:
- I-20 forms and related information is sent to each admitted international student by UPS Express, shipping paid by Dartmouth College.
- Once shipped, UPS Express e-mails the student with a tracking number so that the student may go on line and check the progress of the I-20 package.
- For lost passwords or other issues concerning BlitzMail contact HELP@dartmouth.edu
- Concerning documents uploaded to the Portal, review or delete documents in the appropriate "task".
- I-20s will be mailed after all required information and documents are entered in the International Student Portal.
Return to Checklist