Skip to main content

Office of Sponsored Projects

Hinman Box 6210
11 Rope Ferry Road #6210
Hanover, NH 03755
Phone: 603-646-3007
Fax: 603-646-3670

Capital Equipment Transfer Guidelines

In special circumstances, such as the transfer of a Principal Investigator to another institution in which the Principal Investigator wishes to also transfer capital equipment purchased on their sponsored project awards, arrangements can be made to transfer capital equipment with written prior approval by the Faculty/Staff Member requesting the transfer, Department Chair, Director, Office of Sponsored Project and appropriate Fiscal Officer. In some instances, we may need additional prior approval from the sponsor. Transferring capital equipment may also involve reimbursement to the College.

The Equipment Transfer Request Form needs to be completed each time capital equipment is being requested to be transferred to another institution.

Equipment Transfer Request Form


Please note that on Equipment Transfer Requests involving grants managed by Geisel will need to be approved by the Geisel Fiscal Office prior to having OSP approve.

Last Updated: 5/30/17