Data Management Plans
Writing a complete data management plan to fulfill funding agency requirements can be daunting, but there are tools and services available to you to make the process easier and the results more effective.
- Use the Data Management Plan Tool Dartmouth site for an outline of your plan customized to the granting agency, with context sensitive help on such questions as appropriate data archives. Select Get Started, Dartmouth, login using WebAuth, and start creating a plan using the outline that matches your funding agency.
- See current model plans at the DMPTool site
- Follow the Checklist for developing a Data Management Plan
- See the Samples of Dartmouth specific data management plans
- Email a group from OSP, the Library and ITS for assistance.