Java RunTime Installation
Installation of COEUS® on a Mac starts with Step 6 below. Windows will require a very specific version of Java RunTime environment (JRE 1.5.0_19) to be enabled on your system. NOTE: Installation of the JRE will require a free Oracle web account. Either sign up for this account, or contact Computing Services, who have stored the installer in a place accessible to their consultants.
- Click here to go to the relevant installation page.
- Check the "Accept License Agreement" button.
- Select the full Offline Windows Installation option (jre-1_5_0_19-windows-i586-p-iftw.exe).
- The Java installer will download to your desktop. Double-click on it.
- Click Yes or Accept at any dialogue boxes (you may need Administrator access to your PC to do this) until the the Java installation tells you it is finished. You may need to restart.
- After the correct version of Java has been installed, click here to install COEUS®.
- Answer yes to all dialog boxes. A COEUS® shortcut will be added to your desktop and also to your Program List.
Return to Main COEUS® page