Dartmouth researchers were awarded $3.6 million during November, including $914,405 in new and competing awards.
Among the recipients of recent new and competing grants, as reported by the Office of Sponsored Projects:
Bailey-Kellogg, C. - Computer Science
- National Science Foundation
- "Integration of Multimodal Experiments for Protein Structure"
- 2-Year Award
Baron, J. - Medicine
- University of Arizona
- "Advanced Colorectal Neoplasia Following Polypectomy"
Batalden, P. - Community and Family Medicine
- Robert Wood Johnson Foundation
- "Exemplary Learning Site Blueprint Development Project"
Buckey, J. - Medicine
- National Space Biomedical Research Institute
- "Pharmacotherapeutics of Intranasal Scopolamine"
Cochran, N. - Community and Family Medicine
- The Arnold P. Gold Foundation, Incorporated
- "Courage to Lead Program"
Dunbar, K. - Education
- Montshire Museum of Science
- "TEAMS Exhibit Collaborative"
Eisenberg, B. - Surgery
- Foxchase Cancer Center
- "The Molecular Actions of Imatinib Mesylate in GISTs"
Ernstoff, M. - Medicine
- Cell Genesys, Incorporated
- "CG1940 and CG8711 vs Docetaxel"
Fesen, R. - Physics and Astronomy
- Jet Propulsion Laboratory
- "Infrared Study of Supernova Ejecta and Dust"
Frank, E. - Pediatrics
- State of New Hampshire, Highway Safety Agency
- "Special Needs Transportation Trainings and Resources"
- Jeffrey Gutin Fund for Young Adults of the Suicide Prevention
- "Training in Reducing Access to Lethal Means"
Gorman, P. - Psychiatry
- State of Connecticut
- "Individualized Placement Services Training"
- State of Vermont
- "VT. Mental Health Employment Programs for Youth and Adults"
Holmes, G. - Medicine
- University of California Irvine
- "MRI Predicts Epileptogenesis and Cognitive Deficits in Febrile Seizure Model"
- "CME Epilepsy in Tuberous Sclerosis Complex"
Lynd, L. - Engineering Sciences
- Iowa State University
- "Biocomplexity in the Bioeconomy: The Natural and Industrial Ecology of Biobased Products"
- 4-Year Award
Proehl, J. and A. Bilgili - Engineering Sciences
- University of New Hampshire
- "Interdisciplinary Transfer of a Lagranigian Circulation Model"
- 2-Year Award
Award commitment from the sponsoring agency is for a single year unless otherwise indicated