Dartmouth researchers were awarded $6.6 million during October, including $4.1 million in new and competing awards. Among the recipients of recent new and competing grants, as reported by the Office of Sponsored Projects:
Ahles, T. - Psychiatry
- University of Chicago
- "Community Clinical Oncology Program"
Baker, K. and Powell, S. - Tuck School
- Dept. of Commerce, National Institute of Standards and Technology
- "Spreadsheet Engineering: A Research Agenda"
- 3-Year Award
Baron, J. - Community and Family Medicine
- University of Texas, M D Anderson Cancer Center
- "Diet, DNA Methylation and Other Epigenetic Events, and Cancer Prevention"
Bartels, S. - Psychiatry
- Endowment for Health Inc
- "Evaluation of a Health Promotion Intervention for Persons with Severe Mental Illness"
Chapman, M. - Medicine
- 3M Corporation
- "De-Escalation Study of 852A Administered Topically"
Danko, J. - Tuck School
- Small Business Administration
- "Development of the Partnership between The Tuck School of Business at Dartmouth and the Minority Business Development Agency"
deMuinck, E. - Medicine
- Cognate Therapeutic, Incorporated
- "Cognate Device Testing in Rat Myocardial Infarction Model"
Fanciullo, G. - Anesthesiology
- Psychological Applications
- "Computer Assessment of Pain"
- 2-Year Award
Fisher, E. - Community and Family Medicine
- Veteran's Administration
- "Rural Health Initiative"
Gougelet, R. - Medicine
- Federal Emergency Management Agency
- "NNE MMRS Capability Focus Area Project"
- 18-Month Award
Green, A. - Psychiatry
- Janssen Pharmaceutical Inc.
- "Risperidone and Alcohol Drinking in the Syrian Golden Hamster and in the Alcohol-Preferring"
- 18-Month Award
Gustman, A. - Economics
- University of Michigan
- "Questionnaire Development Health & Retirement Study"
Henderson, J. - Community and Family Medicine
- Office of Justice Programs
- "Advanced Distance Learning to Enhance the Gathering, Preservation and Use of DNA Evidence"
Lewis, L. - Medicine
- Yamanouchi Pharma America Incorporated
- "Open Label 2 Cycle Trial of 168 Hour Infusion of YM155"
Ray, L. - Engineering Sciences
- Sound Innovations Incorporated
- "Development of an ANR Module for Circumaural Headsets"
Rimberg, A. - Physics and Astronomy
- University of Wisconsin
- "Solid State Quantum Computing Using Spin Qubits in Silicon Quantum Dots"
Saykin, A. - Psychiatry
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
- "National Alliance for Medical Imaging Computing"
Stemberger, R. - Biological Sciences
- E&S Environmental Chemistry, Incorporated
- "Assessment of Extent to Which Intensively-Studied Lakes are Representative of the Adirondack Mountain Region"
- 2-Year Award
Thomas, V. - Community and Family Medicine
- Robert Wood Johnson Foundation
- "Improving Treatment for Medicaid Beneficiaries with Co-Occurring Disorders"
- 28-Month Award
Waddell, R. and Von Reyn, C. - Medicine
- University of Massachusetts Medical Center
- "New England AIDS Education and Training Center"
Zhuang, Z. and deMuinck, E. - Medicine
- Cardiovascular Radiology Research and Education Foundation
- "Percutaneous Interventional Hindlimb Model and Validation of CTA on Quantitation"
Award commitment from the sponsoring agency is for a single year unless otherwise indicated.