How to Register and Access the CITI RCR Training Program
The following directions are for NEW USERS only: (for previous users see below)
Go to WWW.CITIPROGRAM.ORG and select “New Users Register Here”
On the CITI “Course Registration” page:
- Select your institution or organization
- Select Dartmouth College from the dropdown box
- Select a Username and Password
- Write down your username and password for future reference
- Enter your name
- Enter your email address
- Select “Submit” when completed
On the next CITI “Course Registration” page
- Complete the personal information fields. Only fields with the red asterisks (*) are required
- Select “Submit” when complete
On the CITI “Select the Curriculum” page
- Select the curriculum you wish to complete
- Question 3 allows you to choose a comprehensive RCR Course specific to your discipline. Please be sure to enroll in the correct course for your purpose.
- Select “Continue” when complete
Once you have completed the preceding steps you are logged in and registered for the course. At this point you may begin the appropriate course or log out and return at another time. If you chose to log out, when you return to the CITI homepage you will not need to register again. You will login with the username and password you have already created. Upon completion of the course, you will receive a certificate of completion.
The following directions are for PREVIOUS USERS only:
Go to WWW.CITIPROGRAM.ORG and login using your previously created username and password.
On the CITI “Learner’s Menu” page
- Towards the bottom of the screen you will see a link that reads “Add a course or update your learner groups for Dartmouth College”. Click on this link.
- Choose the appropriate courses from Question 3 which allows you to choose a comprehensive RCR Course specific to your discipline
- Select “Continue” when completed
Our thanks to our colleagues at George Mason University, Office of the Vice President for Research, for the basic format of these user instructions.