Federal Funding and Policy Updates
- American Association for the Advancement of Science R&D Budget and Policy Program
- AAAS Sequestration Resources
- American Institute of Physics (AIP) FYI: The AIP Bulletin of Science Policy News Policy and budget developments of importance to the physical science community
- The Cancer Letter article on NCI
- Faster Cures: Sequestration Station
- Federation of American Societies for Experimental Biology NIH Research Funding Trends
- NACUBO (National Association of College and University Business Officers) Understanding Sequestration and the Impact at Colleges and Universities
- NewSciencePolicy: A weekly aggregation of activities and events in Washington, DC affecting science, technology, and innovation policy
- Research!America: The nation's largest not-for-profit public education and advocacy alliance working to make research to improve health a higher national priority.
- ScienceWorksForU.S. A project of the Association of American Universities (AAU), the Association of Public and Land-grant Universities (APLU), and The Science Coalition (TSC) to demonstrate the tremendous impact that federally funded university-based scientific research has on the nation and on the lives of all American, particularly the role it plays in improving health and spurring economic growth. Click here to access the site.
- Science Coalition The mission of the Science Coalition is to expand and strengthen the federal government's investment in university-based scientific, medical, engineering and agricultural research.
- Society for Research Administrators, International Sequestration Resource Center
- The Ad Hoc Group for Medical Research
- Washington Post, Federal agencies: Sequestration's Effects Article