Skip to main content

Office of Sponsored Projects

Hinman Box 6210
11 Rope Ferry Road #6210
Hanover, NH 03755
Phone: 603-646-3007
Fax: 603-646-3670
Home > FAQ >

When is a Payroll Authorization Form Used?

This form is used when hiring a new employee, increasing/reducing an employee's salary, changing the classification of an employee and when terminating an employee.

Last Updated: 9/14/09