[an error occurred while processing this directive]
Message from the New Student Orientation Team
We are looking forward to welcoming you to campus in just a few short weeks. Please rely on this page as your primary source of accurate and up-to-date information prior to your arrival in the fall.
If you have questions, please use our Orientation email address (New.Student.Orientation@dartmouth.edu).
See you soon!
COMMUNICATION YOU HAVE ALREADY RECEIVED:
- Information about First-Year Summer Reading and the Summer Reading Book.
- Information about Placement Exams.
- The Undergraduate Deans Office mailed a publication called EXPLORE, ENGAGE, EXCEL. This guide, which you'll want to keep close, provides information about academic expectations, first-year requirements and course election, and placement, credit and exemption options. Please be sure to read it carefully.
- An email in from our Information Technology "Help" Desk, with directions for establishing your Dartmouth "Blitz" email account.
- Information from Undergraduate Housing - your housing application needed to be submitted no later than June 12th. You will receive your housing assignments in late July.
- Information from the Dartmouth College Health Service about required immunization records and health forms, which were due on June 28th. http://www.dartmouth.edu/~health/resources/incoming/index.html
- Information from the student-run Dartmouth Outing Club (DOC) First-Year Trips program. Your trip assignment, including a packing list & financial assistance details, if applicable, has also been sent to you. More information about arrival and residence hall check-in is forthcoming later this summer. If you did NOT register for a trip yet and would like to participate, please contact DOC First-Year Trips. Students are still able to register for a trip if they would like to participate.
- If you are a student with a disability and believe you may need disability-related services, please contact the Student Accessibility Services Office as soon as possible. For more information, visit our web site at http://www.dartmouth.edu/~accessibility. To begin the documentation process, complete and return the "Disability Accommodation and Services Request" form at http://www.dartmouth.edu/~accessibility/docs/2013_disability-related_services_request_form_for_incoming_swd.pdf.