Dartmouth's central resource on culture, race, sexuality, and class.
What We Do
Black Student Advising
International Student Advising
First Generation Student Advising
Latina/o Student Advising
LGBTQ+ Student Advising
Native American Student Advising
Pan-Asian Student Advising
Crossing the Line
Leadership Discovery Program
Application deadline EXTENDED: February 26, 2012 at 11:59 pm
PLEASE REMEMBER THAT ATTENDANCE AT THE RETREAT AND ALL WEEKLY SESSIONS IS MANDATORY.
* Required fields
IMPORTANT: DO NOT USE SYMBOLS such as é when entering text, as they do not read properly when submitted. Thank you!
Notification of acceptance will be sent via blitz.If you will not be able to receive blitz between March 7-16, please provide a complete mailing address where you can be reached.Please include Street Address/PO Box, City, State, and Zip Code
Selection Criteria: All applicants will be evaluated based on the following criteria:
Please take the time to answer all questions completely and concisely. (approximately 250 words each, except for question 4)
1. Describe someone you see as a leader and discuss why their leadership is meaningful to you.
2. What are your leadership goals at Dartmouth? Describe for us who you hope to be in ten years.
3. How do personal values and ethics relate to leadership?
4. If you could have lunch with anyone on campus, who would that be? Briefly explain why you have selected this person.
5. Are you able to attend ALL of the sessions listed below:
Friday, April 6, 4:00 pm thru Saturday, April 7, 4:45 pm
Ethics in Leadership
Thursday, April 26, 4:15-6:45 pm
Faces of Dartmouth: Your Living Resources on Campus
Thursday, May 3, 4:15-6:45 pm
Thursday, May 10, 4:15-6:45 pm
Yes: No: (Please explain below under "Any Additional Comments")
6. What is your current GPA?
7. Are you currently, or have you ever been, on College Discipline?
Any additional comments [optional]
Top of page | Copyright © 2014 Trustees of Dartmouth College
Last Updated: 10/12/12