Vaughan Recital Series Performance Inquiry
All Vaughan Recitals are free and open to the public. In order to maintain this tradition the performance fee is limited to $250.00 per event. Please note that if there are multiple performers, the fee remains $250.00, to be shared among participating artists.
The Vaughan Recital Series presents Dartmouth students, Department of Music faculty, and guest artists sponsored by the Department of Music faculty. We do welcome performance inquiries, and have outlined below the required Faculty Endorsement and Application procedure.
To obtain Faculty Endorsement:
- Please contact the appropriate Dartmouth Department of Music faculty member to endorse your performance. Faculty email addresses can be found on our faculty page.
- Please include in your proposal:
- Program description (title, style, total length)
- List of proposed works, instrumentation and composers
- List of performers and brief biographies
- A sample recording of your music via CD or electronic link
- Upon receipt of faculty endorsement, please complete our Vaughan Recital Series Application and email it to Samantha Candon.
- Please include with your application:
- Photo for Department of Music Calendar
- Complete playbill, as well as bios and program notes (if desired)
- PLEASE NOTE: The Music Department does not provide program proofing, nor will it generate a program unless one is provided at least three weeks prior to the performance.
Thank you for your interest in our Vaughan Recital Series!