Resources for Grad Students
- Detailed guidelines for EEB graduate program
- EEB Homepage
- Suggestions for success in graduate school and beyond.
- A working list of things that should be taught in graduate school but often are not.
- Some readings on theory in ecology and evolutionary biology
- Some readings on statistics and biology: frequentist approaches, information theory, and Bayesian statistics
- Guidelines and suggestions for the Qualifying Exam.
- Some sample focal areas and questions for written qualifying exams