Title: Assistant Professor of English
Office: 212 Sanborn House
Department Web Site: George Edmondson
Medieval and Renaissance Courses Taught
- Chaucer: The Canterbury Tales
- Medieval British Literatures
Areas of Research Interest
- Middle English literature and culture, with an emphasis on the fourteenth and fifteenth centuries
- Medieval death culture
- Neighbors and neighbor relations
- The afterlife of premodernity
Important and/or Recent and/or Major Publications
- “Pearl: The Shadow of the Object, the Shape of the Law,” Studies in the Age of Chaucer 26 (2004).
- “Henryson’s Doubt: Neighbors and Negation in The Testament of Cresseid,” Exemplaria, forthcoming.