Open Access: Economics and Growth
- Scholarly Publishing & Communication Research Guide: Open Access
- Open Access, the online book by Peter Suber
- Income Models for Supporting Open Access This report by Raym Crow is a description of various business models that support broader access to peer reviewed scholarly and scientific journals.
- Open Access Scholarly Information Sourcebook (OASIS) provides an authoritative ‘sourcebook’ on all aspects of Open Access publishing, with materials geared towards Researchers, Librarians, Publishers, Administrators, the Public, and Students. This site offers a worldwide perspecitve on new developments and initiatives and has inks to additional resources and case studies. OASIS is coordinated by Alma Swan of Key Perspectives in the UK.
- For an analysis of the economics of open access as a business model, see this JISC Study Report "Economic Implications of Alternative Scholarly Publishing Models: Exploring the costs and benefits".