Education & Outreach
The primary goals of the Education & Outreach program are to
- Enable library staff to become better teachers.
- Integrate the library into the intellectual life of the Dartmouth community and support learning at Dartmouth.
Education & Outreach Team
- Laura Barrett, Director of Education & Outreach
- Pamela Bagley, Information and Education Services Librarian, Biomedical Libraries
- Jill Baron, Romance Languages and Literature Librarian
- Andi Bartelstein, Education & Outreach Librarian
- Dennis Grady, Web Support and Graphic Arts Specialist
- Katie Harding, Physical Sciences Librarian, Kresge Library
For more information about the Library’s education initiatives or to discuss new opportunities for collaboration between faculty, students and librarians, please contact Laura Barrett.