SDC Library Collection
The Library Staff Development Committee provides resources to enrich all library staff in the following genres:
* Professional Development including items relating to teamwork, stress management, office interaction and presentation skills.
* Personal Development which includes tools for financial planning, health awareness and foreign language aids.
* Cultural Awareness/Diversity which includes many of the books from the Diversity Reading Series sponsored by Institutional Diversity and Equity.
* Continuing Education
* Dartmouth History/Local Interest
These resources are available at the Baker Berry Reserve Desk for a one month loan period. Any Dartmouth patron may borrow these materials but they are not accessible to Borrow Direct or Interlibrary loan patrons. You can search for a list of these resources in the catalog by accession number: SDC.
If you have any suggestions or donations for this collection, please contact the Staff Development Committee.
In addition to this collection there are two additional collections available to all staff on campus:
- Rex Libris, I librarian Vol 1 & 2
- Dewey : a small-town library cat who touched the world
- GRE prep course : with software, online course
- Dartmouth College : an architectural tour
- It's all too much : an easy plan for living a richer life with less stuff
- Yoga journal's yoga [videorecording]
- Humor your stress [videorecording]
- The Ten Most Common Mistakes People Make with their Money