Dartmouth Library Depository (DLD)
Collections shelved in local off-site facilities may be requested for delivery to any campus library or to the Matthews-Fuller Health Sciences Library at DHMC.
Requesting Materials from Dana or DLD:
- Registered library patrons may request material by using DartDoc or by using the "Request Item" feature in the library catalog.
- Materials may be available for use by visitors. Contact the Baker-Berry Reference Desk for assistance. Email or Telephone: 603-646-2704.
Request Selected Item (Preferred for requesting books):
- The "Request Item" button appears within the full display of each title record in the Dartmouth College Library Catalog. For more information on requesting an item through the Library Catalog, please consult the Dartmouth Library Catalog Help.
DartDoc (Preferred for requesting PDF or photocopies):
- Access the DartDoc system through Library Services on the Dartmouth Libraries Home Page (first time users will need to register for access to Document Delivery and Interlibrary Loan). Enter the bibliographic information into the appropriate request form (book, article, etc.).
- Requests are limited to 12 items per patron, per day. Please check with the Circulation Desk if your needs exceed this guideline.
- Photocopies of articles or book chapters may be delivered on paper or electronically (a PDF file). A bound serial volume may be delivered instead of a photocopy at the discretion of library staff: for example, articles exceeding 30 pages.
- Requests are processed Monday - Friday; expect 1-2 working days for your request to be delivered. The Storage Library & DLD is closed evenings, weekends and all College holidays.
- Delivery is made to the Circulation Desk of your choice. Microform will be delivered to the Reserve Project Room for viewing and printing.
LOCATION: 56 Etna Road, Lebanon. NH
HOURS: Monday - Friday 8:30 AM - 4:00 PM
PHONE: (603) 646-8634
FAX: (603) 646-3242