The next October Conference will be held in October 2015. Click here for more information.
If you have questions or suggestions, please contact Laura Barrett, Director of Education & Outreach, Dartmouth College Library.
- Making Connections and Cultivating Community
Friday, October 18, 2013
- Outside the Box: Innovation and the Library
Friday, October 19, 2012
- If You've Got It, Flaunt it!
Promoting Our Resources and Services
Friday, October 21, 2011
- Tools to Support Teaching and Outreach:
A Mix of the New and the Tried-and-True
Friday, October 15, 2010
- Staff Development on a Shoestring
Friday, October 9, 2009
- Space 2.0: Small-Scale Library Redesign Projects
Friday, October 3, 2008
- Surveys and Focus Groups: The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly
Friday, October 12, 2007
- Cool Tools and New Technologies
Friday, October 27, 2006
- Collaborations on Campus: Opportunities for New Partnerships
Friday, October 7, 2005
- Beyond the Building: Taking the Library to Our Users
Thursday, October 28, 2004
- Better Teaching Through Assessment
Thursday, October 23, 2003
- The Web: Super Searching; Super Teaching
Thursday, October 31, 2002
- Web Usability: Does Your Site Work?
Thursday October 25, 2001
- Creative Marketing: Promoting Library Resources and Services
Thursday October 12, 2000
- Electronic Journals: Pragmatic Solutions for User Access
Thursday, October 21, 1999
- Reserve Readings and Other Course Enhancements on the Web: Let the Library Lead!
Thursday October 22, 1998
- Creative Web-Based Library Education Projects
Thursday October 23, 1997