Guide to Registering for and Using DartDoc
- Registering for DartDoc
- Requesting Articles from DartDoc
- Accessing/Downloading Articles
- How-To Videos on Document Delivery
- From the Biomedical Libraries Website, under "Popular Services," click on "DartDoc"
- At the DartDoc login screen, click on the red "First-Time Users Click Here" in the center of the page.
- On the next screen, you will see "First-Time User Registration for DartDoc." Underneath "Life Sciences, DMS, and DHMC Users," click on the button, "First-Time Users Click Here."
- The next screen will say: "New Registration for DartDoc." Fill in all fields.
- Click on "Submit Information" button.
- Next you'll see a screen telling you that you successfully registered and inviting you to use DartDoc.
[NOTE: To view a brief video on Registering for and maintaining your DartDoc account click here.]
- From the Biomedical Libraries Web , under "Popular Services," click on "DartDoc."
- Login with DartDoc Username and Password. Click "Logon to DartDoc."
- On the next screen, click on the "Article" button under "New Requests."
- On next screen, describe the item you want, using the fields that follow, providing as much information as you have. Click on "Submit Request" at bottom of screen, when information is complete.
- On next screen, you will be told that the submission was successful. No need to write down or keep track of the transaction number.
- Using PubMed, Ovid MEDLINE, Web of Science, or another database? You can make DartDoc requests directly from your search without needing to type in the article information! See instructions: PubMed, Ovid, and other databases.
[NOTE: To view brief videos on ways to request articles in DartDoc click here.]
- You will receive an e-mail that says that your article has been received and processed. The e-mail will include the URL you need to login to DartDoc: https://dartmouth.illiad.oclc.org/illiad/biomed/logon.html
- Login with your DartDoc username and password.
- On next screen, you will see a table, "Electronically Received Articles," under "Retrieve Articles" section.
- To access article, click on "View" in "view" column.
NOTE: articles will remain posted to that page for 30 days from the date of posting. Save the article to your desktop, if you desire a permanent copy.
NOTE: You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader on your computer to download PDF files.
For more information:
email Biomedical Libraries Document Delivery, or call 603-650-1656.