Welcome to the Ledyard Canoe Club!
Supporting flatwater and whitewater canoeing and kayaking since 1920.
A new trend in the world of water is the stand-up paddleboard; a surfboard type vessel, meant primarily for flatwater, is perfect for taking out on the Connecticut.
Rental rates and policies:
Prices for SUP (paddle and lifejacket included):
- Hourly: $15/hr
- Weekday: $45
- Weekend: $60
- Not allowed on overnights
- Members are restricted to 2-hour rentals free of charge.
- SUPs can only be rented for use on the Connecticut River, from the Ledyard dock.
- No more than one person is allowed on a SUP at one time.
- The minimum age limit is 12 years old, and parental consent is required for renters below the age of 18.
Ledyard Canoe Club