Kanji Practice - feedback form
Your e-mail address (voluntary and only for internal use):
1. Are you a student or an educator?
2. a) If a student, what is your level?
College or University
2. b) And for how many years have you studied Japanese?
5 years or more
3. If an educator, what level do you teach?
College or university
4. What is your native language?
About your computer:
5. Are you using a Macintosh or a PC?
6. Are you using Netscape or Explorer?
7. Do you know which version of Netscape or Explorer you are using? If
8. Are you accessing the site through the Dartmouth College network?
Yes - Ethernet
Yes - wireless
No - not on Dartmouth network
9. If not, are you using a high-speed connection, or a dial-up modem?
Dialup - 56 K
Dialuip - 28 K
10. Is the download speed of each page acceptable? Explain.
Your experience with Kanji Practice:
11. Is the layout of each page clear to you?
12. As you are using the site, do you always know where you are, or
do you sometimes get lost?
13. Is it easy to move from kanji to kanji?
14. Did you have difficulty playing the sound or video files? Explain!
15. Was the help page helpful?
16. Was there anything else that you would have liked help with?
17. Did the search work?
18. Did you find the English translations for the kanji easily?
19. Any other comments or questions?
20. If the sky were the limit - what else would you like to see on
a Kanji Practice site?
Site last updated Mon, Nov. 5, 2001. © Dartmouth College.
Kanji movies and brushstrokes © JP
Net at MIT. E-mail comments to Mayumi