The following are either articles that I have written or media articles
containing descriptions of my research and teaching.
Massive Open Online Courses (MOOCs) at Dartmouth
- "Is Dartmouth a Religion?", The Dartmouth. January, 2019.
- "Book Party: Recognizing Faculty Authors in the Humanities," Dartmouth News. March, 2018.
- "A Class of Ice and Fire: A course on 'Game of Thrones' takes on the cultural contradictions of the present." Dartmouth News. February, 2018.
- "The Digital Highlighter". Inside Higher Ed. July, 2017.
- "Confessor Returns." Dartmouth Alumni Magazine. March, 2015.
- "A Class on Dartmouth's History, Informing Its Future." Dartmouth Now. March 17, 2015.
- Valley News article on visit to my Dartmouth College in Fiction and in Fact class from Andrew Lohse "Former Dartmouth College 'Frat Boy' Andrew Lohse Returns To Retell Tales of Campus"
- "Dartmouth Hosts 'Futures of American Studies' Institute." Dartmouth Now article on the Futures of American Studies Institute featuring our social media (#FASI14) activity (July, 2014).
- Article on the "The Indiana School of Letters"
for the Indiana University Archives website. In two parts: part one and part two
- A recent Dartmouth Alumni Magazine
article mentions my teaching of Animal House and
"Night of the Seven Fires." May, 2014.
- Science Grid This Week article on my work on fMRI data analysis and distributed computing. (2005)
Dartmouth College and the office of the Provost selected my course on Nineteenth-Century American Literature with Donald E. Pease
as one of our inaugural four massive open online courses (MOOC) to be released in 2015 - 2016 as part of DartmouthX