Skip to main content
Office of the President Emeritus
Hinman Box 6166
Hanover, NH 03755
Phone: (603) 646-0016Fax: (603) 646-0015
- Forever New: A 10-Year Report by President Wright
- Greenhouse Reduction (October, 2008) - President Wright announces greenhouse gas reduction target.
- Financial Aid Initiative (January, 2008) - On January 22, 2008, President Wright announced a number of enhancements to the College's financial aid packages for undergraduates, beginning in academic year 2008-09, to ensure that Dartmouth remains accessible to academically talented students regardless of their financial situation.
- Dartmouth's Mission Statement (May, 2007) - After nearly a year of discussions of the Dartmouth College mission statement and our core values, President Wright unveiled a new mission statement in May of 2007.
- McKinsey Report on Administrative Support at Dartmouth (April, 2006) - In the fall of 2005, Dartmouth's current administrative structure was reviewed by McKinsey & Company, a management consulting firm, to provide recommendations for how the College might provide administrative support more effectively.
- Five-Year Report by President James Wright (November, 2003) - President Wright reflects on his first five years in office and sets his priorities for the next five years.
- Dartmouth's Strategic Plan (August, 2002) - Shortly after his 1998 inauguration, President Wright initiated a planning process to assess the College's condition and to develop a vision to guide the College into the 21st century.
Last Updated: 6/25/09