Rules and Regulations
- Always remove your shoes before getting on the
- No food, gum chewing or smoking in the training
area (water is fine).
- Remove all jewelry that could injure a fellow
student. If earings or other body jewelery cannot be removed,
please tape over them with athletic tape to protect both yourself
and other students.
- Keep your training clothes/gi and gear clean.
- Please keep your toenails and fingernails trimmed
as short as possible at all times to avoid injury to yourself
- Club dues are $40 per term. Please pay them promptly
within the first three weeks of the term. If dues would constitute
a financial hardship, please talk to Julie or the current club
- All participating members must have signed a
- Mouthguards are required
for all club members.
Back to Dartmouth Integrated Martial
Arts Club Homepage
- Groin protection is highly recommended