The Office of Institutional Diversity & Equity (IDE) creates partnerships with offices and individuals across the institution to provide resources that promote access, respect, and community for all.
- We are Equal Opportunity & Affirmative Action: Processes and Policies
- We are Disability Resources: Access and Accommodation
- We are Research & Planning: Information and Analysis
- We are Training & Educational Programs: Excellence and Leadership
- We are Support: Collaboration and Resources
- We are Consultation: Assessing and Strategizing
- We are Outreach Projects & Programming: Community Building & Awareness
- Monday, October 3rd: "Inside Inequality: Power & Privilege Across the Life Course" interactive workshop with Jessica Santos, PhD. Jessica Santos is a senior research associate at The Heller School for Social Policy and Management at Brandeis University.
- "I Am Malala: The Girl Who Stood Up for Education and Was Shot By the Taliban" is our first Diversity Reading Group book for fall term. Learn more, RSVP, and see the rest of the fall selections.
- Experience Dartmouth (ED) Ambassador program recruiting participants and guides for 16-17! The ED Ambassador Program is an electronic database of faculty, staff, and community members who have volunteered their contact information to potential applicants looking to move to Dartmouth College and the Upper Valley region. ED Ambassadors can play a crucial role in the recruitment and retention of diverse candidates as they are able to provide insight into the various cultural and/or religious backgrounds they identify with. Find out more and sign-up as a volunteer here.
- Dartmouth releases an Action Plan for Inclusive Excellence on May 27th. Learn more at www.dartmouth.edu/diversity