SEIU 2012/2013 Rate Structure
The new SEIU salary structure is effective JULY 1, 2012.
- The Salary Structure will be updated annually as prescribed through the SEIU Union Contract in effect for that year.
- All SEIU positions at Dartmouth College are classified into a job grade with three steps within each grade. New employees, with the exception of cooks, will be paid at the entry rate, at nine (9) months of continuous employment will be paid the nine-month rate, and at 18 months of continuous employment will be paid at the job rate.
- All SEIU cooks hired in grade A will be hired at the job rate for the level to which assigned.
- Progression Pay for Dining Services grade A employees is $0.25/hour after 36 months and an additional $0.25/hour after 60 months of continuous employment.
- Shift differential = $0.85/hour for second shift and $1.15/hour for third shift.
Administrative, Support Staff, & Non-Union Service positions have a different Salary Structure than is listed above.