SEIU 2013/2014 Rate Structure
The new SEIU salary structure is effective JULY 1, 2013.
- The Salary Structure will be updated annually as prescribed through the SEIU Union Contract in effect for that year.
- All SEIU positions at Dartmouth College are classified into a job grade with three steps within each grade.
- All SEIU cooks hired in grade A will be hired at the job rate for the level to which assigned.
- Progression Pay for Dining Services grade A employees is $0.25/hour after 36 months and an additional $0.25/hour after 60 months of continuous employment.
- Shift differential = $0.85/hour for second shift and $1.15/hour for third shift.
Administrative, Support Staff, & Non-Union Service positions have a different Salary Structure than is listed above.