Skip to main content
[an error occurred while processing this directive]
[an error occurred while processing this directive]
Home > News >

Health Coverage for Uninsured Vermont Dependent Children

If you have an unmarried dependent child who falls into one of the following categories, he/she is no longer eligible to receive Dartmouth medical coverage as your dependent. However, if he or she is unemployed or has a limited income, they may qualify for state-subsidized health coverage.

1. Graduating from college, or
2. A full-time student age 25 or older, or
3. Age 19 or older and not a full-time student

Green Mountain Care is an organization that connects uninsured Vermonters with quality, comprehensive coverage at a reasonable cost. To take the eligibility test and learn more about available options, visit their Web site at


Last Updated: 5/8/09