Resumes and Cover Letters
Online resources and books that provide guidelines in creating resumes and cover letters.
Resume-creating software programs that you can purchase online.
- WinWay Resume Deluxe v 12.0
- Resumemaker Professional Deluxe 16
The following books are available in the Baker-Berry Library or as an eBook accessible via the Dartmouth Library Web site. This may require off-campus access, and you must be a member of the Dartmouth College Community. The books may also be available at your local library.
- The Resume Catalogue: 200 Damn Good Examples, by Yana Parker
- 30-Minute Resume Makeover, by Louise Kursmark, 2008
- 101 Great Resumes, Third Edition 2009 (eBook)
- Resumes for the 50+ Job Hunters, 2003 (eBook)
- Resumes for Re-entering the Job Market, by the Editors of VGM Career Books, 2002 (eBook)
- Resumes That Knock ‘Em Dead, by Martin John Yate, 2001
- The Damn Good Resume Guide: A Crash Course in Resume Writing, by Yana Parker
- Resume Magic: Trade Secrets of a Professional Resume Writer, by Susan Britton Whitcomb, 2007
- 175 High-Impact Cover Letters, by Richard Beatty (eBook)
- No-Nonsense Resumes: The Essential Guide to Creating Attention-Grabbing Resumes That Get Interviews & Job Offers, by Arnold G. Boldt & Wendy S. Enelow, 2006
- No-Nonsense Cover Letters: The Essential Guide to Creating Attention-Grabbing Cover Letters That Get Interviews & Job Offers, by Arnold G. Boldt & Wendy S. Enelow, 2006