Dartmouth College offers Long Term Care benefits to benefits eligible employees through CNA. Long Term Care is the type of care that people need when they have a severe illness such as Multiple Sclerosis, Parkinsons, Stroke and Alzheimers or a Severe Injury such as Head Trauma that leaves them unable to perform the basic activities of daily life without help.
|Contact Information||Reasons to Consider LTC|
|CNA Informational Flyer||Who can Apply?|
|Filing a Claim||www.cna.com|
• Actively at work benefit eligible employees
• Spouses and same sex domestic partners of employees
• Parents, grandparentes, and related in-laws of employees
• Retirees and their spouses
You must meet one of the following criteria to file a claim through CNA
• Be unable to perform any two of the six "Activities of Daily Life"; bathing, continence, dressing, eating, toileting, transferring
• Be cognitively impaired (e.g. Alzheimer's Disease)
Contact CNA directly, to file a claim.
These benefits are not found in the FlexOnline system, so you will need to contact CNA directly for information and enrollment.
Last Updated: 10/14/13