Dartmouth’s mobile campus map debuts today! To begin using the map, visit the Mobile Dartmouth app on your mobile device: http://m.dartmouth.edu/map
The desktop version of the map is planned to go live later this term, with the website redesign’s phase 2 launch.
The work to create an accurate and usable map of our campus has been a collaboration between Computing, Campus Planning and Facilities, and communications. Some features we hope you’ll find helpful:
- Search for any campus building (and some outdoor locations) by name and keyword
- Can’t find 41 Centerra? The new map stretches to Dartmouth locations beyond the core Hanover campus, including DHMC, Centerra, and even the Davidson Pottery studio across the river in Vermont.
- Browse locations by category (i.e. Libraries, Academic & Administrative, Athletics)
- Locate all accessible entrances to buildings, as well as bus stops, bike racks, and emergency blue light phones.
- Parking: The new map shows the location of all Dartmouth and Town of Hanover parking lots, and Dartmouth lots include information about permits (as required), plus handicap accessible, visitor, and motorcycle spaces. (But no guarantees about an open spot!)
Share questions and comments about the map at email@example.com.