The two winners of the Israeli chocolate raffle who filled out the survey are ARIEL WERTHEIM ’15 and EMILY JOHNSON ’12! Congratulations! Please blitz me (Ittai) so we can figure out a good time to coordinate getting your chocolate! And a BIG thank you to all the people who filled out the survey.
This Thursday is YOM HA’ATZMAUT, (ISRAELI INDEPENDENCE DAY)! WEAR BLUE AND WHITE TO CELEBRATE! WHAT AN EXCITING HOLIDAY WARRANTING LOTS OF VIDEOS AND EVENTS:
TOO MANY VIDEOS FOR DESCRIPTION!
- 12:30-1:30 – Hebrew Lunch! We will meet on the porch of Collis
- 5-7 – in One Wheelock: Israeli Ambient Lounge! Come for free chocolate and goody bags, to stop by and hang out, and listen to some Israeli music!
Thursday (ACTUAL DAY OF YOM HA’ATZMAUT!):
- 12 – Listen for a special surprise by the bell tower!
- 1 – Come to the middle of the Green (if it’s not raining and if this pulls through) for a special surprise!
- 10 AM – Come to the Roth Center to participate in Israeli folk dancing with Hillel students and kids from the Hebrew school! Should be tons of fun.
Have a great week everyone, and HAPPY YOM HA’ATZMAUT! Happy 64th Israel!