AlcoholEdu, and E-CheckUP to Go are all online education programs. Email AOD@dartmouth.edu to find out which is best for you.
The Coordinator will be happy to tailor a program specific to your needs and/or the needs of your group. Common presentation/discussion programs have been:
- Alcohol on Campus (Policy/Procedures Clarification)
- History of Alcohol at Dartmouth
- Illicit Substance Use/Abuse
- Risk Management at social events with alcohol
- Effects of Alcohol on the Human Body
- Alcohol and Athletic Performance
- Alcohol Awareness Week -- the week before Homecoming/Bonfire
- Great American Smokeout -- the second Thursday in October
- Designated Driving Week -- the week prior to Thanksgiving Holiday
- Drug Awareness Week
- Safe Spring Break -- the week prior to "Spring Break"
- National Alcohol Screening Day -- typically, the Wednesday, prior to "Green Key"
Dartmouth College Health Service
Student Health Promotion and Wellness
6 North Main Street Suite 319 HB #6143
Hanover, NH 03755
Phone: (603) 646-9414 FAX: (603) 646-9450