Alcohol and Other Drug Education
To promote an environment that supports responsible decision-making regarding alcohol and other drug use, as well as; to reduce the harm associated with the primary and secondary effects of use, abuse and addiction.
Dartmouth College engages our students at various levels to achieve this mission. These activities include, but are not limited to:
- Pro-Active Prevention: activities that present the opportunity to develop a sense of community free from alcohol and other drug use.
- Prevention: educational opportunities that provide the latest facts about AOD and their effects.
- Intervention: activities that seek to make positive changes in behavior related to AOD use, abuse and/or addiction.
- Treatment: Intensive outpatient services provided in conjunction with Dartmouth Hitchcock Medical Center. Inpatient services are coordinated by one’s Dartmouth College Health Service primary care provider.
- Recovery Support: Individual and group recovery support designed to sustain a positive way of living.
Dartmouth College Health Service
Department of Health Promotion
Robinson (Robo) 320 HB 6144
Hanover, NH 03755
Phone: (603) 646-9414 FAX: (603) 646-9450