Brief Alcohol Screening & Intervention for College Students
What is BASICS at Dartmouth?
BASICS is a program designed to help you make decisions around drinking based on your own values to minimize harmful effects in your life.
It is a confidential, 30-50 minute, one-on-one with a Wellness Center provider using your personal survey responses.
- Alcohol's impact on sleep quality
- Your body's sweet spot for getting the buzz
- Detox info
- Caloric impact
- Personal BAC info
- Dartmouth College student norms
- And more!
How to Do BASICS:
- Email BASICS@dartmouth.edu to receive an invitation to your survey.
- Fill out the 15 minute survey that will be used to create your personal feedback report.
- Schedule your meeting time.
- Go to The Wellness Center (3rd floor Robo) for your one-on-one!