Vending Pharmacy (VP) at Dick's House
- The Vending Pharmacy has non-prescription medicines and other self-care products for students and staff. It is open 24/7. Buy what you need when you need it.
- The Vending Pharmacy is located in the connector on the first floor, at 5 Rope Ferry Road.
- Dartmouth ID card or cash accepted.
Before using any over-the-counter medication without a prescription, carefully read and follow all precautions provided on the label and package insert.
Information about these products and more is available from the National Library of Medicine.
Before using over the counter medicines, it's a good idea to talk to a health care provider:
- If you are pregnant, planning to become pregnant, or breastfeeding
- If you are taking any other prescription medicine, nonprescription medicine, herbal preparation, or dietary supplement
- If you have impaired kidney function
- If you are taking blood thinners or have a blood disorder
- If you are taking water pills
- If you have a history of fluid retention
- If you have high blood pressure
- If you have heart failure or heart disease
- If you have a history of peptic ulcer or intestinal bleeding
- If you regularly consume large amounts of alcohol
- If you have heart disease
- If you have diabetes
- If you have thyroid disease
- If you have difficulty urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
- If you have any other medical condition