Dartmouth College Health Service
5-7 Rope Ferry Road, HB 6143
Hanover, NH 03755
Travel and Specialty Clinics
- Students provide their own allergy serum which must be labeled with name, contents, expiration date and injection schedule signed by student's physician
- Students must remain 20-30 minutes after injection
Physical Therapy Clinic
- Staffed by licensed Physical Therapists — Clinics are on Monday afternoons at 4:00 PM.
- Hours: Specific hours are set each term and may not be available during Summer and Breaks; please call 603/646-9400 for information.
- Call Dick's House AS SOON AS YOU KNOW WHERE YOU'RE GOING so you can schedule your Travel Clinic Consult.
- Depending on your travel destination, you may need immunizations and anti-malaria medication. To be effective, you should have your shots completed early, preferably more than one month before your trip.
- Travel Clinic Consults are limited so please don't wait until the last minute to schedule yours. Travel Clinic Consults are not booked for the final two weeks of the term. If you do call during the last two weeks of the term, we will not be able to accommodate you.
- Be aware that not all health insurances cover Travel Clinic expenses at locations outside of Dick's House. The only Travel Clinic expenses covered by DSGHP are those obtained at Dick's House.