Travel, Allergy and Physical Therapy Clinics
- AS SOON AS YOU KNOW WHERE YOU'RE GOING, go to your student Banner page and schedule an appointment for a Travel Clinic Consult.
- You will be asked to fill out a questionnaire. Depending on your travel destination, you may need immunizations and anti-malaria medication. To be effective, you should have your shots completed early, preferably more than one month before your trip.
- Travel Clinic Consults are limited so please don't wait to schedule yours. Travel Clinic Consults are not booked for the final two weeks of the term. If you do call during the last two weeks of the term, we will not be able to accommodate you.
- Be aware that not all health insurances cover Travel Clinic expenses at locations outside of Dick's House. The only Travel Clinic expenses covered by DSGHP are those obtained at Dick's House.
- Students provide their own allergy serum which must be labeled with name, contents, expiration date and injection schedule signed by student's physician.
- Students must remain 20-30 minutes after injection.
- Every student receiving allergy injections is required to have a personal Epi-Pen available at the time of his or her visit.
Physical Therapy Clinic
- Staffed by licensed Physical Therapists — Clinics are on Monday afternoons at 4:00 PM.
- Hours: Specific hours are set each term and may not be available during Summer and breaks
- Please schedule an appointment with a provider to be referred to the Physical Therapy clinic. You can schedule by calling 603/646-9401 or booking on line at your student Banner page.