What Is Secure Messaging?
Secure Messaging is a way for Dick's House clinicians to communicate with you to discuss your protected health information, using a secure, encrypted program.
You can access secure messaging through your Banner page.
How Does It Work?
To access secure messages, please follow these steps:
- When you receive a message from Dick's House. The message reads:
"You have received a secure message from Dick's House. To view this message sign onto your Banner page and click on the "Health Services On-Line" link. There you will find access to your messages. This message may contain confidential health information."
- Log onto your Banner Page.
- Near the bottom of your Banner page, you will notice a link, "Health Service On-Line"
- Depress the CTRL key while clicking on the "Health Services On- Line" link. (Pressing the CTRL key will eliminate problems with pop-up blockers.)
- The home page for Dick's House On-Line Services will appear.
- On the left side of the page, you will notice several links, click on the Messages link.
- The Secure Message inbox displays the sender's name, date, time, and subject.
- Click on the "Read It" button to read your message.
- Click on the "Reply" button to respond to the Secure Message, then click "Send" & "Proceed".
- The Secure Message in box will return to your screen.
You are encouraged to check for secure messages often in the event that the e-mail notification system is down.
If you have questions about Secure Messaging, call 603/646-9400.