Graduate Student Health Requirements:
All enrolled graduate students, regardless of age, location on campus and amount of time spent on campus, must meet State of New Hampshire and Dartmouth College specific health requirements.
Download the 'Graduate Checklist', here, to ensure you meet all requirements.
What is required of each student?
- Each student must provide a health care provider completed Dartmouth immunization form (see PRINTABLE FORMS below) or a copy of your immunization record obtained from your home doctor, prior school, or military.
- Each student must provide a completed Tuberculosis Screening/Testing Form (see PRINTABLE FORMS below).
- Each student must complete a series of ONLINE health forms accessed through the 'Health Services Link' on your Banner account (see ONLINE FORMS TO COMPLETE below).
- Graduate Checklist (in case you missed it above)
- Immunization Form
- Tuberculosis (TB) Screening and Testing Form
ONLINE FORMS TO COMPLETE:
Complete the series of online health forms accessed through your Banner page following the steps below:
- Go to: https://healthservices.dartmouth.eduand enter your NetID and password.
- At the main Banner menu page click on the 'Health Services Online' link.
- Select the ‘Forms' tab from the Health Services menu
- Complete the following online forms:
- Authorization to Provide Medical Treatment- Your consent allows you to be seen at the Health Service (Dick's House).
- Health History Form- Enter your medical history and family history details here.
- Dartmouth Hitchcock Agreement for Electronic Access- Your consent gives your health care provider at the Health Service access to your DHMC record for continuity of care.
- Immunizations- Use your copy of the paper immunization form to enter dates of your vaccines. Your paper immunization form will not be processed at the Health Service until you have successfully completed the online immunization form.
- New Hampshire Patient Bill of Rights- You are acknowledging you have reviewed the NH Patient Bill of Rights.
- Notice of Privacy Practices- You are acknowledging you have reviewed the Privacy Practices.
- Do not complete the NCAA online form. This form applies to returning athletes only.
MAIL PAPER HEALTH FORMS TO: Dartmouth College Health Service, ATTN: Medical Records, 7 Rope Ferry Road, Hanover, NH 03755. Please allow 2-3 weeks for your forms to be processed. Once your forms are processed you will receive an email advising you if you are compliant or if there are outstanding requirements.
- If you are not in compliance with health and immunization requirements prior to the deadline you will have a health hold placed on your Banner account. A health hold will prevent you from electronically checking in for your first term.
- Even if you do not have Dartmouth insurance the health and immunization paperwork is required. The health and immunization requirements are separate from the insurance portion of your requirements.
- Even if you answer 'no' to all questions on the first page you must complete and return the form. If you say 'yes' to any questions, you will need to bring your form to a provider for review.
- We require a hard copy of the immunization record to authenticate the information entered into the online form.
- ALL forms must be officially translated to English.
If you have any questions about the immunization and health requirements please contact Jacqueline Carter in the Medical Records Office at 603/646-9404.