Extending our love of choral music
One mission of the Handel Society is to extend the beauty and power of choral singing through outreach to the region. Our outreach efforts include:
- Discounted Handel Society concert tickets for local secondary school students
- Guest conducting and coaching by our conductor
- Referrals of Handel Society singers as soloists to work in the schools throughout the region
- Holiday caroling in local assisted living centers
- Opportunities to hire the Handel Society for community functions
Handel Society conductor Robert Duff sits on the American Choral Directors Association Eastern Division board, and does coaching and adjudication for choirs in New Hampshire and Vermont in that capacity.